Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eddie Bankston - Macofalltrades

On a daily basis I find myself fighting the battle of choosing between instant gratification and self fulfillment. However, since being in MIS with Professor Sistrunk, he has presented us with ways to have our cake and eat it too. Not only has he taught us the difference between instant gratification and needs, he's taught us the difference between being cheap and frugal. Now that I know the difference, I like to consider myself frugal.
 
 The deal sites that he has provided us with help those frugal in pocket. Slickdeals.com is one of the sites that I found quite useful. The site that I found most useful though happens to be Mint.Com. I do very well with managing my money but Mint.Com has improved my methods drastically. The weekly updates, low-balance reminders, budget restraints, and just the site overall have proven to really save me time from trying to add up where I'm spending my money at. 
 
 
Since being in Professor Sistrunk's class, I am constantly looking for ways to save money. In browsing the web while looking for an inexpensive MacBook (I still end up going through the Apple Store because they financed me) I found a cool website for those with cash on hand to get a great MacBook for a fraction of the cost, the website is MacOfAllTrades.Com You can find slightly used, refurbished, and scratch and dent MacBooks here for a cheaper cost than going elsewhere. They also offer warranties on their products.
--
--
 
--
Eddie L. Bankston Jr.
Business Administrations, Accounting
Morehouse College '13

1 comment:

  1. I went on the site and saw a macbook for $300. I bought the same one a year ago for like $900!

    ReplyDelete