Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Raymond V.Brown Jr - Post #2


Everyone should take a look at the link I just posted. It is a presentation from Mike Yapp, Director of Google Creative Development Group, he's talking about how advertising is evolving and what it can possibly change into in the future. The most interesting part to me was when he mentions how Facebook will become more community based instead of so open, and how  consumers will start to prefer products that have a single use instead of having one that does everything. Overall I just feel like it was an informative video and since I am an aspiring entrepreneur I feel like it is a good way for me to start thinking about how I need to develop my marketing strategy in the near future.
Advertising 3.0
 
 
 

list of some cool sites: 
www.1saleaday.com (kind of like slick deals) 

Cool Apps: 
Pulse
LogmeIn (control laptop/computer through ipad)
Cardmunch
Spin 

Hope everyone has a great summer, 

2 comments:

  1. This was a very inspirational video about how marketing will change from as we know it today. He talked about how he never imagined that we would have moving billboard when he was growing up. He also talked about how advertising is changing on sites like facebook, twitter, etc. I think this is a good video for anyone interested in marketing or advertising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative video. It really makes you think of the future

    ReplyDelete