Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jason Ealey Blog - The Future of Home Appliances


I noticed everyone has posted videos and links related to "The Future". From cars, glasses, to a day made of glass, each video gives up a sample of how our lives will be effect with the advancement of technology.  I want to inform my classmates on the smaller utensils, the ones we take for granted.  This video shows the future of coffee makers.  Now this might not appeal to the masses of college students considering most don't drink coffee, but for the ones addicted to caffeine this is great.  Soon this technology will be in the homes of many Americans and across the world.  From the business world, i would pose the question.  What will Starbucks do to continue to be more competitive?  Lets watch this....



1 comment:

  1. If companies are able to correctly price espresso machines at reasonable prices, I can definitely see starbucks taking a hit. I think the coffee industry is one major home gadget away from a big change. Coffee makers are not as common as I expected them to be in the household and I expect that to change.

    ReplyDelete