Friday, March 2, 2012

Halftime

Well its spring break time. The students take a break with many of them running out of town for some memorable time with new life long friends.

Meanwhile Professors grade and prepare for the final seven weeks of the semester.

I hope the students learned something meaningful that they can use over the next 30 to 50 years. I always wonder, when students look back at this course, will they find it helpful, did it have an impact on their live, their children's lives and their community. Did they pass any of this information on to others?

Only time will tell.

In the meanwhile there are seven tough weeks ahead.

3 comments:

  1. I know for a fact that many students do appreciate the MIS class and enjoy it not just because you can watch classes from home via live stream but because this course deals with real world experiences. I love the fact there is no text because in class we discuss current issues and how it will impact our future. The MIS course is an impactful experience because we all know Professor Sistrunk is truly dedicated to helping elevate us young men into making right decisions with our most valuable asseet of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say MIS has definitely been a great course for my curriculum as a business marketing major. Not only are the things we learn tangible in the workplace, but I can say I thoroughly enjoy coming to class, which hasnt been the case for many a course. Thank Professor Sistrunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely I have learned many things including cost efficient ways to purchase many things I need in life. As far as excel I have been using this program for years but I learned many new techniques I had never used before in my work environment. I appreciate this extra knowledge.

    ReplyDelete