Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Djuan Thompson’s Blog:

In class Professor Sistrunk told us to write a blog that illustrates us as an individual. This might sound like a sermon, but oh well. In class we talked about credit scores, but I just couldn’t relate because mine is just terrible. I mean below 400 terrible. I just stopped looking.
 I remember Sistrunk also mentioning a way to beat speeding tickets and minor disputes with the law. Again, I couldn’t relate because in the back of my mind my issues are way beyond speeding tickets when it comes to charges. It’s to the point where if I have to feel out an application to get a job, my chances are slim.
Here is where the sermon part kicks in. I did not let “the Man”, nor issues like a credit score hold me back. I have 2 businesses in Nashville that I currently co-own. One is a comedy club called Jazz and Jokes. The other is a promotions company called Fly Major. God must of told me I don’t need to fill out any application for any credit or job. Ask them to. And through him anything is possible.

Here is a link to both (check em out if your in town)

www.jazzandjokes.com

www.flymajor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment